Ubisoft has released a new PC update for Hyper Scape, the sci-fi battle royale shooter that changes some abilities and weapons. The full patch notes are summarized below.
The update is specifically a game balancing patch that adjusts the damage and rate of fire of several weapons. This includes the Hexfire minigun, electromagnetic firearm Skybreaker, D-Tap and more. More specifically, Ubisoft noticed that weapons like the Hexfire inflict very high damage very quickly. The studio said that it will continue to monitor the performance of the weapons in the next period.
Although the game is currently in closed beta, it continues to receive changes for the full version. The game is expected to be released for free on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 12 with cross-play support for PC.
Hyper Scape Patch Notes
- Damage at fusion levels reduced from 4/4/4/4/5 to 3/3/3/3/4.
- Contextual movement Propagation in hip-fire (running, sprint and air situations) has been slightly increased to strengthen the difference in mobility with the Ripper. Downward Vision (ADS) accuracy does not change.
- Damage at fusion levels decreased from 50/57/65/72/80 to 40/46/52/58/64.
- Damage at fusion levels reduced from 25/25/25/25/31 to 22/22/22/22/28.
- Damage at Fusion levels increased from 20/20/20/20/25 to 22/22/22/22/28.
- Hip-fire Rate of Fire + 10%
- Fire Rate in ADS + 10%
- Hack duration reduced from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
- Cooldown during fusion increased from 12/11/10/9 / 7s to 14/13/12/11 / 9s
- Hack trigger timer duration reduced from 1s to 0.5s
- Bullet acceleration time strongly increased to reach full velocity