Creative director Mike Brown, performance mode comparisons on Twitter shared. On Xbox Series X, the upcoming racer can maintain 60 FPS at 4K in performance mode, but on the weaker Series S, the resolution drops to 1080p at 60FPS.
These statistics are recently released Forza Horizon 5 PC system requirements, which is particularly interesting considering the game will run pretty well on average PCs. It requires minimal PC specs, mid-range CPUs and GPUs, and only 8GB of RAM. This shows that PC users are more advantageous than new generation consoles. Developer Playground Games didn’t specify what performance you can expect from a minimum-spec PC, but these Xbox benchmarks and relatively low PC specs make Forza Horizon 5 look like a light game.
It’s encouraging to see another great first-party game raise the bar to 60 FPS. Console games have fluctuated between high resolutions and frame rates for years, but with the PS5 and Xbox Series X we finally have hardware capable of reaching 60 FPS even at higher resolutions.
Forza Horizon 5 Minimum System Requirements!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz or Intel i5 750 @ 2.67Ghz
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Graphic: NVidia 650TI or AMD R7 250x
- Storage: Minimum 80GB available space
- DirectX 12
Forza Horizon 5 Recommended System Requirements!
- Operating System: Win 10 64
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 4-Core 3. 60GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1400
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Graphic: AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- VRAM: 4GB
- Storage: 80 GB or more free space
- DirectX 12