Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and battle royale game Warzone got very important innovations and features after the season 5 update released on August 5.
The update was released with a huge patch. The patch began rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on August 4. However, notes about the patch published on the developer Infinity Ward’s website were published. You can check out the patch notes below.
The Season 5 update has been released for Modern Warfare and Warzone. The Battle Royale game has recently passed 75 million players, while Modern Warfare continues to provide conveniences in microtransactions to increase its player base.
The Season 5 update adds new multiplayer maps for Modern Warfare, a new Ground Battle map, and a new Mini Royale mode for Wawrzine. The Warzone mode has been revamped with new areas and a freight train, along with a new Battle Pass and more operators.
Despite Modern Warfare and Warzone performing so well right now, Activision is gearing up to release its next game this year. The creator of Black Ops has confirmed that a new game is coming at Treyarch.
Modern Warfare / Warzone Season 5 Patch Notes
- Land War (Additional Verdansk International Airport)
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Double Search Down and Destroy (12v12)
- Face Lift (Livestock)
- Oil Rig and Port 7/24
- BR Duos
- BR Trios
- BR Quads
- BR Solos Undo (formerly known as BR Solos Stimulus)
- Blood Money Quads
- Mini Royale Trios (Fast-paced Battle Royale in busy areas of Verdansk)
- Weapon Review added!
- Fixed an issue where store bundle images could get stuck in the previous bundle image when scrolling on PC
- Fixed an issue where Price and Gaz would occasionally lose their eye patterns when navigating various menus
- Fixed a bug where male Operator hitboxes were not working properly when ‘Headshots Only’ was selected in a custom game
- Fixed issue where default scope in Rytec AMR could not be customized
- Fixed a bug where Maintenance Packs, Juggernauts, and Emergency Airdrops were not properly refunded to the player if you received a ‘Too many vehicles, killstreak refund’ message in Custom Game
- Stop Power rounds are now protected on dropped weapons
- Added a short decay time when switching from heavy strides (sprint, tactical sprint) to lighter strides (walking). This allows players to immediately mute when slowed down from fast movements
- Fixed an issue where the player’s weapon fire and scope states were not saved and restored after interacting with the Sentry Gun, Shield Turret, and Maintenance Pack.
- (We will do weapon tuning and other weapon tuning in a future patch. Stay tuned for updates)
- Fix for collision not appearing on Barakett Promenade
- 23. 0 “Fixed a bug where the RPK Barrel looked broken in-game and in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed a bug where players could give unlimited ammo
- Fix for a bug using Recon Drone and Care Package
- PKM – Bludgeoner will now collect ammo from another PKM weapon
- Fixed issues heard right after calling the missed hit VO for Precision Airstrike
- Added a VO line when a player’s High Alert alert is triggered
- Fixed an issue where players could get ‘wallbang’ kills when shooting from players
- New Warzone loot items!
- Gulag weapons will now spin each week for a total of four sets
- Increased effective damage range for all semi-auto DMR and semi-auto Sniper Rifles
- Increased effective damage range for FR 5. 56
- Fixed a bug where the player’s physique could be controlled by the helicopter while parachuting
- Fixed an issue where players could not search in any Airstrike
- Fix for seeing invalid pings on Heartbeat Sensor
- Added new VO lines to summon enemy Recon Drones players on their side (BR only)
- Previously, the Most Wanted contract could respawn dead players. Players in the Gulag can now respawn in any state
- Fix for ‘Live on the Gas’ challenge timer
SPECIAL ACTIONS: SURVIVAL
- Added new map, Crash
- Exploit fix involving Equipment Store
- Improved stability
- VRAM usage is now displayed in 2 separate bars: one for Warzone and one for multiplayer
- In the options menu Killstreak and Tools
A keypad for Aircraft Horn has been added to thetab